Holy Skites of Mount Athos
SKITI AGIAS TRIADOS – KAFSOKALIVIA
Three hours away from the monastery of Megisti Lavra and 100m above the sea level, lies the Skiti of Kafsokalivia. The Skite’s main temple (Kiriako) was built in 1745 and is named in honor of the Holy Trinity. The library contains 23 codes and few hundred prints. There are 35 cells and huts occupied by 35 monks and it belongs to Megisti Lavra monastery.